A divorce is not an ideal situation for anyone. When people get married, most of the time, at least of the parties involved think they will spend of the rest of their lives with this person. A lot of times there is a lot at stake like kids, money, property, or other assets. A divorce is a life changing event that will always leave a lasting effect on everyone involved.
A divorce lawyer can be a game changer in terms of how the rest of your life turns out. There are many divorce and family lawyers who focus on either low prices and high client volume and also some who focus on a quality representation. When hiring your lawyer, you want to make sure you find a law firm that focus on both.
McChesney and Ortwerth, a divorce and family law firm, have found an effective way to offer both low prices and excellent representation. Over the past years they have become known as one of the most powerful and affordable St. Louis divorce law firms. Their resources and knowledge has turned their law firm into one of the most prominent in the State of Missouri. They have experience with all types of divorce and family law cases and work extremely hard to help their client’s get the results they want.
The areas of practice they handle include:
- Uncontested divorces: there are no assets, such as money or children, being contested in the marital separation.
- Contested divorces: one or more things are being disputed by the parties involved in the divorce.
- Child support: one of the parties involved is seeking financial support for a child(ren). This can also play a role in the decision for child custody and determine how much alimony is paid.
- Child custody: the involved parties wish to seek custody of a child (or children) involved in the separation
- Retirement plans: retirement plan lawyers help with the financial situation for a man or women who is also married
- Property division: property division helps those involved in a divorce with the division of any physical property they purchased during their marriage.
Hiring a law firm with a wide range of expertise can make your life much less stressful. You may think the only matter at hand is your divorce, but often this is not the case. My advice to you is to find a divorce attorney that can handle all your needs. Doing your research and reading reviews is a good place to start. Time is extremely important so find attorneys that offer a fast and free divorce lawyer consultation to make sure you are hiring the right firm.
There are plenty of lawyer databases and directories online that can give provide a long list of law firms for you to choose from. The also provide reviews and awards so you can properly research the divorce attorneys to handle your case.